How Much Does A Lawyer Cost?
No Recovery. No Fee.
When you’re working to recover after a serious injury, a team of doctors, nurses, physical therapists, counselors, and pharmacists are there to help you heal.
When a negligent or reckless person causes your injuries, a personal injury attorney is likewise there for you.
Each professional is there when you need them to provide valuable knowledge and services. As you’re working your way back to good health, you’ll grow to appreciate every member of your recovery team. You will also realize that your personal injury attorney is the one who’s willing to work on your behalf as long as necessary to ensure you are made whole financially.
Here to make it right
when you've been wronged
It's A Family Thing
A misdiagnosis does not only affect one person; it can affect the entire family. Leaving not only you, but potentially your loved ones, grappling to move on from the drastic effects of a misdiagnosis whether it be delayed medical treatment, injury, or in some cases, premature death.
How do You Qualify For a Case?
If a doctor gave you the wrong diagnosis and your condition got worse, you may have a valid medical malpractice claim.
What may qualify as Harm to a Patient?
Misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis may cause harm to the patient in a variety of ways, including:
- Exposing the patient to more aggressive treatment than would have been required if the disease or medical condition had been diagnosed earlier
- Needlessly exposing the patient to harmful courses of treatment (such as radiation or chemotherapy)
- Performing unnecessary surgical procedures (especially where scarring or disfigurement results)
- Increased likelihood of complications
- Increased likelihood of death
Accurate & Timely Diagnosis
medical standard of care
harm to the patient
We Will Walk You Through Every Step Of The Way
It’s not a slogan. When we fight for you, we’ll educate you about the legal system, your case, and your prospects.